Thursday, October 31, 2013

What Big Teeth You Have Grandma....

This year I decided to make an illusion costume which I found to be more challenging than I expected. There was a couple of days that I just wanted to abort the entire project and just go to Party City. However, I stuck it out and finished it. 

**Thank you YouTube for the tutorial!!!**


 



I am not going to explain how I make it because honestly, I am not sure how to explain it since I combined three different methods together.

As my husband was passing out candy, I was walking up and down the driveway looking for my arm. The kids were afraid and parents were amazed so it was a win-win for me!

2 comments:

  1. This is really just the coolest thing ever. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! This was my second attempt in making this costume. I am going to try to it up this year.

    ReplyDelete