Sunday, February 2, 2014

70's Extravaganza

Well another costume event has passed and I was able to pull out another great idea for my husband's costume. (Always for my husband...never for myself). Anyway,  we attended a 70's costume party to raise money for a charity. I wanted to do something different from the pimps, hippies, and disco dancers. I decided to show tribute to a great TV show during that time, What's Happening, I dressed my him up as Rerun. He received so many compliments and laughs that I lost count. 



This was a simple costume to put together.  Since he already had a plaid shirt and sneakers, so I just bought the red beret, the rainbow suspenders, and plain red medical scrubs pants. All from Amazon for less than $20.

And of course he won first prize...again!
 
 
 
 
My costume is store bought - not my ideal move, but I was short on time.  I showed my tribute to Saturday Night Fever. How can you not love John Travolta?!?!? I feel I made it my own.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment